Who am i
Through my own trials and errors I've learned a lot about success, health and how to design a life based on lifestyle. My aim is to help you take action to empower yourself to live your best life!
What brings me happiness is the things that truly matter in life: family, friends, my dog Bowie, travel and my creative pursuits: photography, cooking, fashion, writing... Happiness to me is deciding to be happy no matter what. Finding gratitude and appreciation in every moment.
what my friends will tell you about me
• I was born and raised in Brooklyn (where I currently live) and spend most of my time in the city
• I moved to Australia for two years at 21
• I have a strong desire to bring the best out in everyone I meet
• I launched a fashion label with my boyfriend Anthony and within the first 16 months Quentin Tarantino wore our tie while accepting the Oscar® for Best Original Screenplay. Soon after Bill Maher also became a client
• As a freelance photographer I associate shoot for a wedding studio that was named Rangefinder Magazine's 30 Rising Stars of Wedding Photography
• I've traveled to Paris and Australia more than anywhere else in the world
• Being a photographer has brought me an even greater understanding and appreciation of New York City
• I'm passionate about animal welfare and believe in Adopting not Shopping
• Obsessed with SoHo architecture
• Re-discovering my love for hiking
• Planning my Summer wardrobe
I would love to learn more about you! Please contact me here to connect and/or discuss your upcoming photo project!
I have been a style council member for Seventeen Magazine, I've been featured in Seventeen Magazine as well as the book Tiny Buddha. My work has been featured in People's Style Watch Magazine and Hello May Magazine and I've created content for brands such as H+M, Herbal Essences, Moët & Chandon, Old Navy, Saks Fifth Avenue, Longchamp, Stylecaster, Tracy Reese, Stuart Weitzman, Mary Kay, Uniqlo, Happy Socks, Who What Wear, Nomo SoHo and more...